Friday, February 11, 2011

Pay For You Own Meals

Just a little Wish

We're back to yearn for impossible wish lists (or almost impossible) that only Santa could achieve.

This Friday is called the "Friday wishlist": you want between the possible and the impossible.

  1. That Extra Half an Inch by Victoria Beckham . I know, I know many people hate / criticize for being too skinny and her smile of ice, but we want to do that I grew up with the Spice Girls and I can not love her wardrobe and then I'd steal me happy ! Months ago I saw this book in the Feltrinelli, language books section and I loved it: photos, tips & tricks and still photos. Too bad it disappeared from the shelf!
  2. Arty Ring YSL. Always him, now you know (see previous post).
  3. Rose Gold Watch by Michael Kors. Oh, yes that is a wish! Only 260 Euro on ASOS (the "only" was clearly ironic!). But .. but I love him so much!
  4. Backcomb in a bottle Umberto Giannini. Product defines a miracle for those who love hairy 60s. Only a few euro on Boots, the next will be my online shopping!
  5. Marquise'd MAC. Lipstick is not new to MAC, which again has the package, created specifically for the collection of Wonder Woman. Adorable.
  6. Naked Palette by Urban Decay. I'm not sure whether all the Sephora in Italy, but sooner or later it will be mine. Screams "buy me".

I look forward to your wishlist!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment