Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can U Use Normal Nail Varnish With Konad

Celebrity Crush

Anyone who knows me for at least 30% will know for certain that I have a serious problem with the American TV series. It follows by the thousands, I become obsessed, has not missed an episode.
Today, we draw the eyes (at least mine) with a new episode of Celebrity Crush , now is masculine.
Today is the turn of Tyler Blackburn : Born in 1986 in California, Tyler is a young American actor who appeared in Cold Case and The Days of Our Lives, and then moved onto a show that I adore, Pretty Little Liars in the role of Caleb Rivers.

I managed to find little information about him on the web, however his character (and he accordingly) I love it. QB mysterious and sensitive (as required).
If you do not know the series, which is still unpublished in Italy, I recommend you watch ( HERE). I am sure you will find the male character for you, because there is something for everyone. I left my heart in Diego Bonet and then is gone, we hope that Tyler last a little longer!

Perhaps my favorite scene:
soon with a post on "a wish come true!
Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment