Sunday, September 12, 2010

What Colurs Go Best With Walnut

Il desiderio











C aro ... do not know who ,

I never asked for your existence, to be honest, your face, beard, and everything else. It is short, is the first time I write something too, and do not know how stupid I feel. Yet the doctor assured me that it works, and I want to pay for what they listen to him!
by
No, we are serious, otherwise it makes no sense ..
I did not think it was so difficult you know? I'll have to read thousands of letters like that, and I can not really mine! Then slowly ... .. beginning ..
I feel a little 'tired, despite work commitments I am really a very short time a year, even despite the work is yet to begin to be precise .. miss beautiful full three months. And I'm already tired ... will also be the cold, here there is almost always snow . Beginning to think that I liked a lot, a nice little house in white, my fireplace, and a cup boiling water. I saw my father work in his study, I envied the happiness. Then I went out to run outdoors, for entire blocks. The joy was the only thing that I envied the belly no! Never needed anything, it's coming to me! And farewell morning run! Not that it's in trouble with my body, as the doctor! Here it's cold, a little 'fat keeps you warm. Oh well, still good snow, at first, then all that white began to bother me in the eyes, the physical humor. When we went into town (once a year) tried to explain to my father that all the other colors were not so bad in the end, yet we always come back to this house. Nor why I hate my father and live with him like a relationship of the Oedipus complex! I say to the doctor! You can not have everything all the time ... a lot of children in our country have remained where they were. Although most have remained low of those who I saw in town, but I think it is a consequence of the cold somehow. What I would like
.. yes ... here is what I want ... I believe that the serenity and Health I have enough, somehow. And then I'm happy to work, to do well, you never have to depend on anybody.
So then I go back to the doctor and tells me that it is not, I feel an "existential lack" of something that only he understands to make him happy .. I want someone to Start pouring true, physical, at least one puts the heart at rest!
And then you start again , I start to be desired. Several days before to see the only volta dell’anno. Perché solo io devo fare questo lavoro? Se ne esistesse un altro, adesso potrei essere anche felice và! Ma anche un terzo, un quarto, ci dividiamo il guadagno, a me va benissimo. Così da dividerci anche i clienti, e le loro richieste. Manderei un altro da te, invece di andare sempre io, con quella stupida formula “ vediamo cosa ho qui dentro…ah! un amore nuovo! E brava!
E di quello vecchio? Ma si! Non pensiamoci più, vedrai che tra un po’ si dimentica di tutto e amici come prima. Alla fine lo ha voluto lui, se ha scelto di rimanere lassù, con gli animali e i bimbi che non crescono. Perché non ti veniva a trovare? Perché solo così a few times? Oh ... and now how I explain it? I was out of place and out of place?
Certainly, however, that with you and the snow does not need anything else ...

Now I close and re-read ...


Santa Claus

0 comments:

Post a Comment