Sunday, October 24, 2010

Men Brazilian Wax Positions

Improvvisando




















Race improvisation # 1
Theme: Meeting random
Number of Players: 2
Duration: 4 minutes



Oh excuse me .. hey! Hello! What are you doing here? I did not recognize! Even then ... that is why you are here 300 km from home eh! Provided that it is still your home! I should not have even come to shop here today! And 'that yesterday I had no time, between one thing and another, the gym, I cleaned the house ... um ... then I went to ask for swimming lessons ... It I told them I had already begun, but the' Instructor had a problem, the classes were formed, and still nothing ... will start soon! I already bought the costume and everything! I am determined and I do!
You look good, a bit 'thinner maybe ... eh ... that you are very good but perhaps a bit spoiled you' ... It excuse is that my mom's Talking Now! Nothing is very good and well ... I say the last time we heard ... that was last Christmas then ... No, no, that was to say do not call me ever! So, I was remembering, it was last Christmas! I also sang the songs to your phone! Mom what a shame! Oh well ... it's not that much really changed ... except the things I told you ... now I have replaced the NO with why not? as you told me you already ... the story of the pool for example. But I could make you a thousand examples ... only now ... it's a bit 'hard ... ah, the license for the bike I'm taking you know? That is, tomorrow I can go to driving school ... if not tomorrow week maximum. And who cares if I fall! Do you remember that before I was all scared by the idea? All right! Oh when you fall you up again eh! The fear of flying I almost passed it by a lot ... I try to book a flight to when I get home ... just give me that, unfortunately, the holidays always too late, and there is nothing, apart from the train . Ah but sooner or later I'll make it up with the times ... and then I do not stop anyone! Indeed it is much more comfortable ...
However, I am really pleased to have met you! Never comes into this store ... think a little bit sometimes the case! If I had not cleaned the house yesterday ... then again I do not know why I did yesterday, so today I must do it again! When I fixed things ... that once was worse eh, as you will remember! Now it is much better, are just softer, so it changed, sometimes even I do not recognize myself! Before if I went to the market on Saturday at nine, I could not delay! Always at nine, all Saturday! Not now, thought that two weeks ago I went to the south ... to say ... and I'm not even on Saturdays! So ... to say at times like a radical change ... really ... Actually you know what? I almost do not do more shopping! Do you remember what I was first sighted? No, not now ... but yes! I'm just ... I have no patience to stay here in the checkout line. That is the patience I have, but for other things, this time I can use to organize the next trip ... will choose where to end! And when!
Well ... then I salute you ... it was really good to see you. We could arrange something every now and then, when some steps from here, even with ... coso…cioè se hai un…uomo…se è sempre quello…o vabbè chi hai adesso insomma! Se lo vuoi portare mi fa piacere ecco!
Buona spesa!
Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment