Saturday, January 15, 2011

Do You Capitalize Existentialist?

I feel so Arty inside


This is what I do before I continue to admire these rings at the site of YSL themselves that eventually need to have one.
rings in question are those of the Rings Collection Arty of Yves Saint Laurent . Beautiful jewelry in gold and precious stones which you can see a slide below:

In most adored by celebrities and fashion lovers all over the world, have become a cult piece for each girl young man who attends Vogue Cosmopolitan or (and I intend to attend any kind of relationship, from marriage to the affair secret.) A proof of this, I show you a photo of Alexa Chung (known to connoisseurs of the sector) with our beautiful anelletti the finger As you can see even from the picture, the model required is oval with turquoise stone. That said as I am I and that, although "I believe the Hype" is my motto, reason independently, in my wish list but, on the number 1 on my list of desires, ends Oval Ring with lapis lazuli, one of the most beautiful things ever seen
The price of the ring is about 150 Euro, if you think about it is affordable and reasonable for a high fashion jewelry. Unfortunately, it seems that it is now impossible to find. The only place online where I found Saks.com , but between shipping and taxes would end up pay 220 Euro ... well, I think so too.
Se avete notizie o l'avete avvistato in qualunque posto del cyberspazio o della terra, accorrete da me per darmene notizia.
E' una supplica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment