Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Charger Nimh Schematics

Ufficio Reclami






















- Complaints Office Christmas Elf are How may I help you?
- Hello, I sent a letter to look for Christmas ..
- The step comes the Office ..
- No wait! I wanted to know if ...
- Arrivals Office Christmas Reindeer are How may I help you?
- Good morning! I was talking with his colleague complaints ..
- review him?
- NO! Wait! I sent a letter a bit 'of days ago ...
- Yes gives me the code please D3?
- Code D3? I have no code D3!
- S the look, and 'the code "Desire" , a word that is repeated at least 3 times in the letter
- Ah...be'...non so provi con "storia"...
- Storia? Un attimino..."Caro Babbo Natale..bla bla bla..tornare Hitler..bla bla..la storia si puo' ripetere..bla bla..con lui era tutta un'altra storia.." e' questa?
- No no!
- "Caro Natale, bla bla...mia moglie mi tradisce..bla bla..sempre la stessa storia..bla bla..finire questa storia.."...questa?
- No guardi, non ci siamo! Provi con "amore"
- "Caro Babbo Natale, bla bla...conoscere Edward di Twilight..bla bla...il mio amore..bla bla..lo amo da sempre..bla bla .. become a vampire "...
- No, not even that.
- Can you tell me if it 'a letter cheerful, sad, or paranoia?
- Be '... and I would say that' some 'the story of our whole situation ... I would call it a trip down memory ... is that all those happy people ... and we say that' an attempt to bring the situation ..
- Okay, I pass my colleague 's Paranoia office, wait in line please ...
- Paranoia Office Christmas are in Emo How can I help?
- Salve..dicevo al suo collega della spedizioni...ho mandato una lettera per Natale..
- Mi dice per cortesia il codice P3?
- P3? Cosa sarebbe scusi?
- E' il Pensiero che ha fatto per almeno 3 volte al giorno. Mi dica il destinatario.
- Ah...guardi non credo di averlo pensato tutte queste volte al giorno a dire la verita'...pero' provi con "Wendy"
- Un attimino..."Caro Natale, rieccomi a scriverti, etc etc..con la paura di sempre, etc etc..."
- Si si! E' questa!
- Bene! L'ha pensata per 27 volte al giorno ...
- Ah! Si...e' che continuano a chiedermelo..quindi...di conseguenza...
- Dica pure.
- Ecco si! Niente...volevo sapere se ci sono novita'..
- Per cosa scusi?
- No, cioe'..nel senso...quando si avvera ecco..     
- Ah...ehm..si guardi le passo un collega dell' Ufficio Illusioni , un attimo in linea..
- No, but wait! but because 'I can not speak with ..
- Office Illusions are Eternal How may I help you?
- Eternal Look! Hello! Keep passing gentlemen
- Say what you need as well.
- I just wanted to know the status of my letter! I give the code D3?
- No you do not need thanks.
- Want the P3?
- No, no! I do not need! It 's the first letter I send?
- Be '... no ...
- How many times?
- Mah .. more 'or less than two ...
- Two?
- Anyways' four!
- Four . What he wanted to know?
- Eh, like I said, I would like to know if there are news '... that' ... the desire is fulfilled or not?
- Unfortunately we can not know. We have forwarded your request, we do not know if and when he goes' to a successful conclusion.
- No look, it's not 'possible! Not can 'do something? I know, I complain? Can I speak to the manager?
- Sorry, you can not '. As per government rules we are responsible for proper forwarding of mail, not the desired outcome. There 's privacy policy and the free will , we do not have the means to act on the will' of the recipient
- You agree I got it! But and 'unacceptable ! I am a customer for years! Never a complaint, never a complaint! I think it's time to switch providers!
- a moment to calm down! If you want to can 'choose other desires. We look d ue months luck, or four weeks of health ...
- I do not want anything! If you could not handle a letter four times ... what kind of company you serious?
- I'm sorry, but we can not act on the will 'of another person ...
- A friend of mine who regularly writes to the Epiphany, we can! Will want to 'say that the next time I choose them!
- And if we give a refund of all letters sent to six months? Watch your step, the Office Saving ...
  tu tu tu tu tu tu   

0 comments:

Post a Comment