Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Canyou Exercise While Having A Herbes Outbreak

Last day of work ...



Today I went for the last time at work, even if they are already on maternity leave from 03 September. I miss work already, as I have a job that I love and gratifies me a lot, for which I spent years of sacrifice, moving from one city to another depending on supply teachers. Except that maybe this year would have been hard for me deal with early pregnancy classes of children aged 3 years, just like my son! I think it is important for us women work, partly because so we can distract ourselves from the daily chores and children, especially if an earthquake like mine. I hope that at least the kindergarten year are helped and will help to calm him down a bit, because it has truly become unmanageable.



Anyway, here is a picture of me with my small earthquake




Now here's a photo of the belly grows ke (to three months)



0 comments:

Post a Comment